Minggu, 22 Juli 2012

Just you are my beloved

For the silly faces, inside jokes, loud laughs, and lots of naughty smirks

For your bright eyes when they shine in delight, and the way you look at me

For the way you listen to my stories, the way you understand me, the way you see through me

For the way you tell me about your days, the way you share your sorrow and happiness, the way you open your heart

For the wonderful times we spent together even when we’re thousands miles apart, and the way we miss each other

For the way your name blinks on the tiny chat box and appears on my phone screen, just in time

For the way we make each other’s day, the way we say hello, and the way we close our days thinking of us

For the sweet sweet sweetest my sweetheart and my quen heart in my life

For the way you love me

ImanSH
:)
July 22nd, 2012


1 komentar: